Sunday, January 16, 2011

4 mile tempo run

Today, my four mile tempo run at 85% effort was probably one of the most relaxing workouts I have done in the last two months. I can't say it was as fun as the the day I did cleans, push ups, and squats, but it was a great run. I felt strong today. The only negative part about this workout was dropping my brand new i phone on a rock and cracking the screen! GRRR.... And, JMac, I was not talking on the phone. I carried it in my fuel belt to practice for New Orleans. I forgot to zipper the pouch and out flew the phone right onto the rocky path!

4 mile temp run @ 85% effort:

33:13
Pace: 8:18

No calf pain, blisters, or soreness! I really tried to focus on the mechanics and avoid the toe running.

Scores:
Fatigue: 1
Soreness: 1
Mood: 1

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice job. I don't really think the words "tempo" and "relaxing" belong in the same sentence, but I get your drift! ;-)

    ReplyDelete