Friday, January 28, 2011

Motivation...

I'm working on getting back my mojo. I lost it last weekend which was not only physically draining, but mentally draining as well. For the first time during this training cycle all my scores reached to the 7-9 range! I think that is just another reason why CFE is a safe and smart way to train. I'm getting my motivation and confidence back, and looking forward to a fabulous weekend with our Capital family and Royce Gracie! I'm sleeping better too.

Catching up:

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Swim

Wednesday:
Dead Lift de-load week.
5 @ 65
3@ 80
1 @ 95
* VERY easy!

7 rounds for time:
5 Dead lifts (I can't remember the weight, maybe 95#???)
10 Box jump
15 double unders

Time: 10:14
Surprisingly, the box jumps felt challenging, but not the dead lifts. Still working on stringing the double unders. I get them done faster with one single, one double.

Endurance:
2 2K Row:
8:51
8:38

Thursday:
500 m row
30 Overhead Squats 55#
20 elevated push ups
Time: 18:14

Friday:
Back Squat de-load week
5@ 50
3@ 65
1@ 75
VERY easy

Conditioning:
21-15-9
75# Front Squat
Burpees
Time: 8:01

Had to break of the first set of squats three times. Perfect weight to make that an intense workout.

Scores:
Soreness: 2
Fatigue: 2
Mood: 4 (Still a little distracted.)



No comments:

Post a Comment