Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday:

Strength:
Strict Press:
5 @ 75% 50lb.
3 @ 85% 60lb.
1* @95% 65lb. + 4

Conditioning:
30 Back Squats 85#
2K Row
Time: 12:15

I broke the back squats up 10, 10, 10. I am starting to develop a new found love for rowing. I've learned not to freak out on the rower and keep my cadence low as I recover on the return.

Scores:
Soreness: 2
Fatigue: 1
Mood: 1

Today:
60 minute time trial
Distance covered: 6.4 miles
Average Pace: 9:22

I'm not thrilled with this result. I think I may have day dreamed and lost focus the first three miles as I didn't have to pay attention to mileage for once. The other variable to consider is the new route I took today. It was a pretty hilly one! I felt like I had a lot of climbing to do which is great since I have been doing most of my runs on the track and at Burke Lake. Around mile 3 and 4 I felt my body kicking up the pace naturally! I believe my effort for this run was about 70-75%.

Scores:
Soreness: 3
Fatigue: 1
Mood: 1





No comments:

Post a Comment