Friday, December 17, 2010

Double Unders and Squats

Double unders are when the jump rope passes under the feet two times before your feet hit the ground again. This requires core strength and a higher jump which is extremely exhausting. Today I was trying out my new jump rope from Again Faster, and I was excited to see how much a difference the rope made. I think I still need to do some adjusting because I kept tripping on it at the bottom. If anyone has any suggestions on how to properly size jump ropes and stretch out the cord I would appreciate it. Anyways, I did get through the workout and it was a good one!

Workout:
1 minute on 30 seconds off - 5 times
10 Double Unders
10 Squats
Record Rounds

I either did 8.6 rounds or 9.6 rounds. I goofed up in counting somewhere in the middle. ;-)

Scores:
Fatigue: 1
Soreness: 1 (Neck: 4)
Mood: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment