Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's not even winter yet!

It is so COLD! Like we didn't already know that, but my hands were frozen for today's workout. I am definitely feeling sore today. Last night I had lower back pain, but I did a couple mobility wods and I woke up this morning feeling fine. Yes, mobility wods work miracles. However, I am not sure if I slept on my neck funny or strained it in a workout, but my neck hurts today. Blah, blah, blah. I will stop complaining now.

Workout:
5 rounds for Time:
400 Meter Run with 25#
12 Box Jump
12 Push Press 75#

I completed three rounds due to the amount of volume this workout entails.
Time: 16:33

I have very fast box jumps. The 400 Meters with the plate were surprisingly very difficult. It was awkard running with the plate and putting it on my upper back hurt my neck. My forearms did a lot of the work which killed me in the push presses.

Scores:
Mood: 2
Fatigue: 3
Soreness: 4



No comments:

Post a Comment