Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sore from head to toe!

Wow! I am really happy I have a rest day tomorrow. I am at the 24 hour peak of feeling sore. I've been drinking lots of water, taking glutamine, and fish oil to aid and speed up recovery. However, right now I have to admit I am drinking a nice glass of red wine and then I am going to bed and will sleep like a baby tonight! I had to do the workout today by myself at the Alexandria location. I accomplished a PR on my one rep max for the cleans. However, I think I could have done more, but without anyone watching I didn't want to push it especially since this is an area of weakness for me. I have trouble trusting the lumbar curve when it comes to dead lifts and cleans. It truly is a confidence issue for me! My endurance WOD today was tough, but my times were a lot faster than predicted which surprised me. I did this at the high school track and it was really COLD! I am feeling very sore in the quads, core, and arms. I know, just tell me to shut up and stop whining.

I did this at 11:30
CrossFit WOD:
1 Rep Max Power Clean

5 rounds for Time:
10 Power Cleans 105#
15 Wall Balls 12#
10 Pull ups - Chest to Bar

My results:
One Rep Max: 90#
19:17 (83# Cleans, 12 # WB, Kipping Pull Ups (My chin was way over the bar each time)

I did this at 4:30
Endurance WOD:
4 x 400m runs
2:00 Rest
(Do not deviate more the 2-3 seconds for each)

1:31, 1:32, 1:34, 1:35
* The first 200m on each one were strong. I lost speed the last 200-100m, except on the first one.

Scores:
Soreness: 7
Fatigue:4
Mood:1



No comments:

Post a Comment