Friday, December 10, 2010

GHD Situps! Fun Stuff!


Today we got to try out the new, dangerous, and awesome piece of equipment, the GHD machine. The goal of the GHD machine is to get that full range of motion activating the hip flexors and the core. That being said, this is not a movement you ever want to just jump into! It can be quite dangerous and cause extreme soreness if we don't let our bodies work up to the full range. I would suggest starting with weighted situps or going to a parallel level.

Today I woke up feeling great. These mobility wods really make a difference!

WOD:
3 rounds for Time
30 25lb Walking Lunges
25 Hand Release push ups
15 GHD situps

Time: 13:07 as RX'd

I followed up with 15 minutes of mobility work. I did the mobility WOD Kstar posted today. I'm so bummed the Mobility Cert at Trident is full. He posted his WOD from Alexandria today!

Scores:
Soreness:2
Fatigue: 2
Mood: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment