Friday, December 3, 2010

REST DAY and Mobility


Today I am resting, recovering, and spent about 15 minutes on mobility. My hips are always tight! I rolled on the roller for about 5 minutes, did a few groiners, and and sat in a low, rocking squat for a few minutes. The other area of tension in my body is my right foot which stems right up to my hip. When running longer distances I get a blister on the fore front of my right foot and my right hip flexor becomes pretty sore. I suspect that I favor my right side. In fact, when I was pregnant with both my girls, my right thigh became numb in the second trimester and I developed a huge bruise on my right thigh. The doctor told me both my babies were hanging out on my right side. Weird, huh?

John, I bet you loved reading about my pregnancy issues! What do you think about that? Oh and I AM NOT PREGNANT.

Widow Maker

Mood-1
Soreness-3
Fatigue-2

1 comment:

  1. I could've done without the pregnancy information, but I am glad to see you did some mobility! Hah!

    ReplyDelete